Tank Lock Installation Instructions:
1. Unscrew chain from your existing fill cap with a phillips screwdriver.
2. Attach chain to the body of the two-piece Tank Lock unit with new screw provided.
3. Using a standard deckfill key (or L key), screw the Tank Lock body into deck fill and tighten.
4. Slide the Tank Lock shield (the second piece of the unit) into the Tank Lock body by pressing down on locking bolt with thumb.
5. Your tank is now protected from thieves and vandals.
Unlocking Your Fills:
6. Insert key into the shield. Hold shield with one hand and turn the key with the other.
7. Gently pull the Tank Lock shield from the Tank Lock body. Then remove the Tank Lock Body with your standard deckfill key (or L Key).